Random Rewards are a wonderful, unique mixture of five contrasting training treats for dogs formulated by The Dog House’s expert trainers with recipes crafted by Michel Roux.
Each pack contains five distinct, nutritious and delicious varieties of dog treats to use when rewarding your dog. Ostrich with Cherry, Seaweed with Orange, Cheese with Cranberry, Venison with Blueberry, Salmon with Trout.
Barks & Squeaks are delighted to be stocking these tasty treats (and my fussy dogs have confirmed that they are, in fact, very tasty!).
We have gorgeous branded tins containing 50g of Random Rewards. The tin is the perfect size to slip into your pocket or bag when you are out for a walk or out socialising with your pooch.
Once your tin is empty, you can refill it from the 120g carton available to buy here separately.
About Random Rewards
The lovely people at The Dog House believe that food can be a key resource to reward your dog with, for a job well done. If used in the correct manner, food treats can positively reinforce desirable behaviours and actions. However, loose timing, overfeeding and predictability can lead to a dog losing interest in this valuable resource.
- Small sized treats to keep training fast
- Each individual dog will have their own personal favourite and will keep wanting to work for the owner to hit that jackpot
- The Dog House treats are not too rich and will not give your dog a runny tummy from over use
- Should be used as part of a balanced diet (i.e. reduce daily diet when training)
- Healthy ingredients that taste fantastic, no nasties